Painful foot. 40 F
Eccenteric mass lesion with low-intermediate signals on T1 & T2. No fluid fluid component.
Diagnosis is Giant Cell Tumor
* Common Benign, locally agressive tumor
* Slightly more common in females, though more malignant in males
* Occur in adults (after closure of growth plates, metaphyseal, well defined and have narrow zone of transition
* Solid unlike bone cysts, so low -intermediate signals on T1 & T2 (can have high signal on T2)
* Delayed uptake on contrast especially peripherally (donut sign)